Friday, March 14, 2014

This Girl Stripped Review Tour





This Girl Stripped



Synopsis:
My innocence was shattered one steamy October night, when I sold my soul to the devil to pay for a week in a dirty motel room. 
Thinking I could rid myself of him, I fled the safety of the nomad lifestyle I had embraced my entire life for the security of a small upstate New York town, alongside my big sister Star.

What I never anticipated was a green eyed stranger that would steal my heart and never look back. And a dark eyed man on a motorcycle, who would teach me how to trust again. Both of them completely shattering every wall I ever put up to keep men out of my vulnerable world. 


I am Paisley Bloom, and this is my devastating story.



Review:  ~by April


      This book is for 18+ readers only please. This book can be read as a stand-alone although you will have a deeper understanding of all the different characters if you read the other books in this series. This story goes from making you cry, to making you laugh, to SEX! The decisions, oh the decisions.
     This is the story of Paisley Bloom. Paisley had a rough childhood so when she was out on her own, she tried to do all she could to stay independent. To pay the bills you take the jobs you can. Paisley became a stripper to pay her bills. She still stayed innocent.
     When a seemingly innocent decision turns into one of the worst ever for Paisley she decides she has to leave. So sad how a ride home can change life so much. Paisley runs to Seven (her sisters best friend) and Seven helps her through for a bit. Then Paisley decides to go home to Star (her sister). Chaos, of course, and drama are involved. Star has a new boyfriend/fiancĂ©e, Chrome.
     When Paisley meets River (Chromes brother) she is amazed by his kindness. Paisley of course was drawn to the sexy green eyed biker! He seems constantly unsure of himself when he starts to open up to her and runs… a lot! (But he is damn Sexy)
     Also very attracted to Paisley would be Diesel!! Mmmmmm Yummy! He is River’s MC brother. I love him! He is always there for Paisley.
     So with Paisley so torn between the two, who will she choose? River or Diesel? Who is the Daddy? (Oh I did not mention that did I?) You better get to reading to find out.
     I enjoyed this book so I am giving it 4 stars. There is a lot packed into this book and I really like the characters. Keep up the great work and Thank You!

Favorite Quotes/Excerpts:
Paisley: ‘He was the man that would make my every nightmare come                to life. I just didn’t know it yet.’
River: “Paisley, I’ll never leave you, especially when you need me.”
       “You are too good for me, Paisley. I will only hurt you. I’m       no good.”

Diesel: “Because since you walked into my life, I see everything in a different light.”




















About Dawn:


Dawn Robertson is a twenty-something indie erotic romance, and mother.  She lives in sunny senior citizen packed Florida, where she wrangles her kids, and Pitbull puppy.
Dawn can normally be found swearing like a sailor, making late night drive-thru appearances, arguing with her kids (or being run over by their power wheels),  reading a steamy romance while hiding in her bathroom, writing her little heart out on her laptop (or dragging her Macbook to the Genius bar praying they can save her latest work in progress), or sipping on a smoothie. She loves to hear from her fans, readers, and authors alike. Feel free to drop her a message.
Dawn rarely takes life seriously, so be sure to expect heavy sarcasm from her. She is also the life of the party, so be sure to meet up with her at one of the many author events she will be attending in the next couple months. Buy her a shot of whiskey, and she will love you for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment