Friday, June 13, 2014

Review: RAW by Belle Aurora






Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am.

Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street.

Best decision I ever made.

Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job.

My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved.

But the saying is true.

The world makes way for those who know where they are going.

That’s me.

I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace.

But then there’s him.

I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me.

He makes me feel.

It’s unconventional.

But it’s real.

I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker.

So am I.

This isn’t a story.

This is my life.







~By Shelly

5+ star rating



This is my first Belle Aurora book, and I have become a fan for life!!! 

Raw is different.

Raw is intense.

Raw is emotional.

Raw is FABULOUS!!!!

This book may not be for everyone, but it was certainly for me.  I am 100% under Twitch’s spell!  He is unlike any character I have ever read.  A Deep, complex, a great guy lurking under that off putting, mysterious, dark exterior.  A Sex Personified Hot Mess!!!  Even though he will piss you off something fierce, you will still be left thinking...YES, PLEASE!!! 

Lexi is the perfect match for Twitch.  For all his short comings, she has them in spades!!  Smart, strong, resilient, and all heart!!  Twitch and Lexi together is nothing but a catastrophe, but the best version of it possible.  The harsh words, loving moments, and amazingly hot sex, is what makes this book, an absolute must read!!!  I’m left with the book hangover from hell, (please, please, please tell me your going to write a book 2) and ready to light up a cigarette (even though I’m not a smoker)!!!  Brava, Belle, you nailed it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment