Thursday, October 24, 2013

Entangled by S.E. Hall



Synopsis:  



Things heat up, and not just the Georgia summertime, when Dane and Laney go head to head over plans for her new duplex. But Laney's got his number, and knows just how to coerce her bossy, domineering man. Spend the summer with the gang and find out...just how many is a crowd? 

The members of the Evolve Crew are getting older; so is the content. Mature audiences recommended.



Review:  Shelly rates this book 5 stars!!!!


I was lucky enough to get the privilege of BETA reading this amazing novella! 

The "crew" is back in an awesome novella by S.E. Hall.  Everyone is maturing and moving forward in their lives and relationships, all except maybe Sawyer!  But, isn't that what we all love so much about him?

I am Team Dane all the way, and this book didn't disappoint me in anyway!!  It was a fun, entertaining, book to read.  And I must say, getting to see the different sides of Dane's lovin'....SWOON!!!!!  I'd love to be Laney Walker, even for just a day....or night!  ;)

One of my favorite scenes is when the girls go to the "girl's only party".  All I can say is...door prizes, cha cha's on fire, and the look on Dane's face when Laney informs Dane she brought him home a "buddy"!!! I literally could not stop laughing out loud!!!  

I love the turn she is taking with the developments the characters.  We are getting to see a little more deeper into them!  There is a bit of drama, and a whole lotta lovin'!!  Something is definitely going on with Sawyer though!  Can't wait to see whats got the playboy all bothered about in the next installment of the Evolve Series! 





No comments:

Post a Comment