Sunday, October 6, 2013

AUTHOR Inge-LiseGoss

INTERVIEW CONTINUED.....

3. Is there anything about one of your books you totally hate and wish you could change, but everyone else seems to like?

In The Tegen Cave, I wanted Sara to end up with her other suitor, but my muse insisted on the ending. So far the reviews and comments I’ve received about the novel like the ending. However, I’ve had contacts from my webpage asking about a sequel and a few have also asked about the guy she left behind. Right now I’m working on a sequel and her other love will show up again.

4. Where do you do most of your writing?

In my den, a bright, pale yellow room on the second floor with textured walls and uncovered windows. It overlooks tree tops, the ridge of red rock canyon, and a road that is seldom traveled. I sit in an Eames chair in front of a large glass-top desk that wraps around a corner of the room. The place is free of distractions, and my muse and I think it is the perfect place to write. 

5. Who are your favorite authors?

Anne Rice, Charlaine Harris, Suzanne Collins, Stieg Larsson, John Grisham, Robert Parker, and so many others. Unfortunately, Stieg Larsson and Robert Parker are no longer with us.
         
            Author Bio:

Inge-Lise Goss was born in Denmark, raised in Utah and graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Utah. She is a Certified Public Accountant and worked in that field for over twenty years. She now lives in the foothills of Red Rock Canyon with her husband and their dog, Bran, where she spends most of her time in her den writing stories dictated by her muse. When she’s not pounding away on the keyboard she can be found reading, rowing, or trying to perfect her golf game.

                                        LINKS

twitter www.twitter.com/IngeGoss
The novel can be purchased on Amazon and at the publisher's website. The amazon link is:

No comments:

Post a Comment