Thursday, October 3, 2013

AUTHOR Inge-Lise Goss AUTHOR EXPLOSION Cont.....




AUTHOR INGE-LISE GOSS

Just a More Q and A : 

1. Where do you do most of your writing?

In my den, a bright, pale yellow room on the second floor with textured walls and uncovered windows. It overlooks tree tops, the ridge of red rock canyon, and a road that is seldom traveled. I sit in an Eames chair in front of a large glass-top desk that wraps around a corner of the room. The place is free of distractions, and my muse and I think it is the perfect place to write.


2. Who are your favorite authors?

Anne Rice, Charlaine Harris, Suzanne Collins, Stieg Larsson, John Grisham, Robert Parker, and so many others. Unfortunately, Stieg Larsson and Robert Parker are no longer with us.

3. What's the one genre you absolutely will NOT write about? Why?

Humor. I like reading humorous stories, but I’m just not that funny and neither is my muse.

7. Do you often use people you know as characters? And do youTWITE tell them if you do?

I try not to use people I know. Yet, sometimes their emotions and characteristics tend to surface, but not enough where they would recognize themselves.

A FEW USEFUL LINKS :

WEBSITE  www.Inge-LiseGoss.com
FACEBOOK  www.facebook.com/IngeLiseGossAuthor
TWITTER  www.twitter.com/IngeGoss
The novel can be purchased on Amazon and at the publisher's website. The amazon link is: 
http://www.amazon.com/The-Tegen-Cave-Inge-Lise-Goss/dp/0989254607/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372885419&sr=8-1&keywords=the+tegen+cave
The publisher's link is:  www.silvertonguepress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment