Saturday, May 24, 2014

Review: Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines











Woods had his perfect life mapped out for him. Rise up the ranks of the family business. Marry the rich girl of his parents’ dreams. Pretend that wealth and privilege was all he’d ever wanted. Then a girl named Della breezed into town, a beautifully imperfect stranger who captured his heart and opened his eyes to a new kind of future. Woods is ready and willing to sacrifice everything for her when the sudden death of his father leaves him with his mother to care for and a business to manage.

Della is determined to be strong for Woods, even as she’s quietly falling to pieces. No matter how far from home she’s run, the ghosts of her past have never stopped haunting her. Struggling to hide her true feelings from Woods, Della fears she can’t be his rock without dragging him down into the darkness with her. But is she strong enough to let go of the last thing holding her together?





~by Shelly

5+ Star Review

This book is my favorite in the series so far (I can't wait for Grant's book....I LOVE ME SOME GRANT)!!!  There was SO MUCH in this book. Where to start...

Ok, first...Woods and Della.  I am so glad he finally told Angelina where to go!!!  About time Woods!!  I'm also glad that Della has grown so much and worked through the pains of her past, with the help of Woods instead of excluding him!! I also love how much Woods has taken charge of his life, and running the club, and the board HIS WAY!!  I love how their story played out, can't wait to see them in the books to come!  Now for the secondary characters, and all the doors that Abbi has opened....and closed :(

~Dean and Kiro, I LOVE these bad ass rocker dads!!  Kiro being Nan's real daddy...well, isn't that just Karma biting him in the ass!!  I hope that there are Books for Dean and Kiro in the future!!  I'd love to see them settle down!!!

~Love to see the love between Rush, Blaire and their love for their son Nate!!  Rush seriously is swoon worthy!!  

~Grant...my sexy a$$ man, WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING.....NAN IS BAD NEWS!!!!  Harlow, on the other hand...now that I can't wait to see!!!  

~Tripp!!  I love to see how he formed a friendship with Della, and the teaser throughout the series about running away from his family, and his "one true love".  Well, holy hell, Abbi....SHE is his ONE?!?!?!?  

~Bethy, where to even start!!  Abbi through in some SERIOUS twists in this book, and Bethy was in the middle of a couple of them.  I don't want to ruin the story for any of you but, OMG....Abbi my heart can't take much more!!  

~Jace...I can't even discuss him.  WILL.NOT. DO. IT.  The bonfire scene....the end of the story.... WHY ABBI??????  WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?!?!?!?  Nope, NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS !!!

I cannot wait, CANNOT WAIT, to see where the rest of this series goes!!!  So many stories that need to be told, so many unanswered questions....Abbi, AMAZING JOB!!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment