Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wicked Beat by Olivia Cunning (Sinner's on Tour #4)

Shelly rates this book 5 stars



Synopsis:


"From the moment he lays eyes on Sinners’ new front of house soundboard operator, drummer Eric Sticks knows he has to make Rebekah his. Unfortunately, she’s too busy trying to seduce guitarist Trey Mills to pay him much attention. Rebekah never planned to fall for the tall, goofy drummer with the weird sense of humor and a heart the size of the galaxy. But Eric makes her laugh and his constant attention makes her feel sexy and irresistible–exactly what she needs after the things her last lover said to her. A woman who gives as much as she takes, Rebekah makes Eric feel like a total stud–exactly what he needs after surviving a decade of watching the incredibly talented members of Sinners from the wings." (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12710096-wicked-beat)

Review:

It is official!  Each Sinner's on Tour book I read, I like better and better.  Eric has never really been one of my favorite characters in this series.  This book has changed my whole look on him.

Who knew that Eric Sticks, would turn out to be a closet romantic?  I sure as shit, never thought that.  The way we swooned over Reb the minute he laid eyes on her....sigh!  I fell for Eric that second.  Too bad, Rebekah had eyes for Trey instead of Eric.  Luckily, for Eric, Trey saw how he was swooning for her, and decided he'd help Eric come to his sences and pursue the sexy FOH.  Trey, being Trey, didn't miss out on his part of the action, however.  

Reb's character really changed throughout the book.  At first, I can honestly say she was kinda average.  However, the further the book progressed the more interesting she got.  I think she is my favorite "Lady Sinner" yet!  I love how Kinky she is, and how she isn't afraid to go "balls to the wall" in anything she does.  

I have said it before Olivia Cunning sure knows how to write a book!  I'm not sure how much better Double Time can be, but if things keep going like this, I will be the best one yet!  Check in soon to find out the answer!!  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment