Monday, August 12, 2013

Ella's birthday hop Winners!!!!

Grand prize winner of Ella's birthday hop!

Good Morning!

I just wanted to thank all of you for helping me celebrate! We had such a successful hop. I hope you all picked up some new readers/followers and maybe found a new author or two ;)

I've gathered up all of the comments on your blogs and according to random.org the grand prize winner of the $100 Gift Card is...

Book Attict from Kristabel Reed's blog. I'll be contacting her today.

Just a reminder to you all to choose your winners if you haven't already done so.

Thanks for opening up your blogs and offering prizes. A big thanks to all who contributed toward the grand prize. I appreciate all of you! 

Have a great week!

Ella
xoxo


Winner of my giveaway......BLHmistress, Dawna Newman!!!!  Congrats!!!  I will be contacting you shortly!  Thank you everyone for participating in the blog hop!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment