Thursday, August 1, 2013

Author Spotlight Kelly Elliott

Author Spotlight

Kelly Elliott


This month I'm spotlighting author, Kelly Elliott.  She is a self-published Indie Author from Texas, as well as a wife and a mother.  

Kelly's first novel "Wanted" was inspired by the song "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes.  Wanted, book one in the series, was released in December of 2012.  This book has received a 4.01 star rating according to goodreads.com.  When I read this book, I couldn't put it down.  I was raving to my family and friends about how they "HAD" to read this book!  I fell in love with the characters and Kelly's writing. Gunner Matthews rocks my world!!  


Kelly's second book, Saved, was published in April 2013. This book has received a 4.30 star rating according to goodreads.com.  Just like the first book, I couldn't put this one down either.  Her ability to develop these characters and dive real deep into their emotions, amazes me.  After reading this book, I truly found my Wanted "Book Boyfriend" in the character Josh Hayes.  Even though, this was Ari and Jeff's book,  I couldn't help myself from wanting to know more about Josh.  Kelly, I will forever thank you for bringing Josh into my world!! This brings me to Kelly's third book....Faithful!  


Faithful is set to release August 20th of this year.  As you may have already figured out, I AM SO EXCITED!!!  This will be Josh's book!!!  TEAM JOSH!! <3<3 Kelly's epilogue from the book Saved, has left the readers reeling!!  I am positive that Kelly will once again knock it out of the park with this book!  She hasn't let me down yet!

  

She has found her muse for one of the characters in the Wanted series, Gunner Matthews.  Her muse is the incredibly sexy, extremely gorgeous, fitness model, Mr.  Gary "Leo" Taylor.   He has been very involved with Kelly's journey in writing and promoting the Wanted series.  Recently, he attended, The 2013 RomCon signing, with Kelly, her husband Darrin, and his girlfriend, Tiffany.  


Kelly has 2 more books set to release, winter of 2013, Broken and Cherished.  I am looking so forward to reading more of Kelly's incredible writing!!!  

I would like to share with you all Kelly and Gary's social media pages!  Please, take some time and visit  them and show your support!!  You will not be disappointed!  


Kelly Elliott

Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/KellyElliottAuthor

Blog:  http://authorkellyelliott.blogspot.com/

Twitter: https:// www.twitter.com/author_kelly

Gary "Leo" Taylor

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/garytaylorofficial

Twitter:  https://www.twitter.com/GT_fit2cuddle



  

No comments:

Post a Comment